18 July 2009

Leibniz Liability

Tesco are selling plain chocolate Choco Leibniz at half price again. Under those circumstances, I do think that they should be held legally liable for the fact that I eat too many of them... and because I eat too many of them, I get fat and grumpy. I'm not sure if I should get damages for being grumpy, but I'm pretty sure the husband should.

Anyway, my most and least favourite quotes of the day:

Favourite: 'my socks keep slipping down and my shoes are chewing my feet' (Johanna)

Least Favourite: 'the associative discourses forming the foci of the hygienic self antithetically unravel around him' (Robert Miles: Gothic Writing 1750-1820 - A Genealogy, p163. He really does write a complete load of bollocks, and I'm pretty convinced it doesn't actually mean anything.)


No comments:

Post a Comment